Salsa Beef Bowl Recipe
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can no salt added diced tomatoes
- 1 cup frozen riced cauliflower
- 1 serving (½ cup) prepared Make & Freeze Salsa Beef, thawed, if frozen (recipe link in directions)
- ¼ cup chopped poblano chile pepper
- 1 cup chopped or shredded Romaine or green leaf lettuce
- ¼ ripe avocado, pitted, peeled and chopped
- 1 green onion, sliced
Note: This recipe uses Make & Freeze Salsa Beef recipe.
- In small storage container, combine first 2 ingredients. Let stand 10 minutes.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine cauliflower, beef and peppers. Microwave on HIGH 2-3 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Top with remaining ingredients and ½ cup Simply Salsa.
Makes 1 serving.
Make Ahead: Prepare step 1. Combine step 2 ingredients in a microwave-safe storage container. Place step 3 ingredients in a storage container. Refrigerate all containers up to 1 day. Continue as directed above.
Note: Refrigerate leftover prepared salsa for Salsa Beef Wraps or another use.Nutrition per Serving: Calories: 450 Total Fat: 23g Sat. Fat: 8g Cholest: 105mg Sodium: 610mg Carbs: 26g Fiber: 10g Sugar: 15g Protein: 37g
Always check the labels of ingredients in recipes to confirm they are gluten-free, and ensure your space is free from other possible sources of gluten. Since ingredient formulas can change and vary among other brands, Tastefully Simple cannot ensure that prepared recipes will be gluten-free.