Salmon Dill Burgers Recipe
A fresh take on burgers! Try these delicious grilled salmon burgers with dill and buffalo sauce, perfect for summer.
- 1 pound salmon fillets, skin removed, cut into large chunks
- 1 large egg white
- ½ cup panko bread crumbs, divided
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Prepare grill to medium heat. In a food processor, combine salmon, ⅓ cup Buffalo Dill Sauce, egg white and ¼ cup bread crumbs; pulse until combined.
- Form salmon mixture into 4 patties. Sprinkle each patty with remaining bread crumbs, and spray lightly with no-stick cooking spray. Make sure grill or grill pan is well-oiled.
- Grill, turning once, until internal temperature reaches 145°F on an instant-read food thermometer, about 8-10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, combine mayonnaise and remaining Buffalo Dill Sauce. Drizzle over salmon burgers, or serve on the side for dipping.