Rustic Peas & Bacon Recipe
Specially seasoned peas with bacon are a savory accompaniment to any main dish.
- 4 bacon slices, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen sweet peas
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In medium skillet over medium-high heat, sauté bacon until crisp. Remove bacon to paper towels.
- Add peas and Rustic Herb Seasoning to bacon drippings; sauté 8-10 minutes or until heated through.
- Stir in bacon and Parmesan; salt and pepper as desired.
Makes 6 servings.
Nutrition per Serving: Calories: 160 Total Fat: 9g Sat. Fat: 3.5g Cholest: 15mg Sodium: 520mg Carbs: 10g Fiber: 3g Sugar: 5g Protein: 9g