Rustic Herb Roasted Green Beans Recipe
The rustic flavors of rosemary, thyme, garlic and other spices make this side a savory sensation.
- 1 pound fresh green beans, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Combine all ingredients on baking sheet; toss to coat.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until desired doneness.
Makes 6 servings.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Lovessun from Delicious Beans Rustic Herb is one of my favorite seasonings and this recipe did not disappoint! Super easy to make and very tasty.
Date published: 2019-05-09