Rustic Herb Potato Salad Recipe
No more boring potato salad! Make every batch perfectly flavorful and shareable with this recipe.
- 2 pounds baby red potatoes
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup milk or light coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 large eggs, hard-boiled and chopped
- ½ cup sliced celery
- ¼ cup chopped green onions
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan with cover. Cover with salted cold water. Cover and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat and simmer 15-20 minutes or until fork tender. Drain and cool. Cut into bite-size pieces.
- In large bowl, combine next 5 ingredients; generously salt and pepper.
- Add potatoes and remaining ingredients. Gently toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate several hours or up to overnight.
Makes 6 servings.
Make Ahead: Prepare through step 3. Refrigerate, covered, up to 1 week.