Rustic Chicken Wraps Recipe
Chicken seasoned with rustic flavors of rosemary, thyme and garlic pair with colorful peppers in a tortilla.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1½ pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 2 red, green and/or yellow bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 10 (8-inch) flour tortillas, warmed
- In large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken and Rustic Herb Seasoning. Sauté until chicken is no longer pink, about 5 minutes.
- Add peppers to chicken; sauté 3-5 minutes or until peppers are crisp-tender. Salt and pepper as desired.
- Place meat mixture and cheese in warmed tortillas. Roll up, burrito-style, and slice in half.
Makes 6 servings. Serve with fresh fruit.
Make ahead & freeze: Place step 1 ingredients in a gallon freeze bag. Seal well, label and freeze. Thaw completely. Continue with step 1.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Renie S from So quick and easy! This came together quickly and was a welcome change for lunch.
Date published: 2020-04-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by TSbyMT from Family Favorite! The Rustic Chicken Wraps pack a lot of FLAVOR! And... it's so SIMPLE! This will be a regular from now on!
Date published: 2018-11-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by JackieL from My favorite weeknight recipe My favorite go to dinner for weeknights. Its easy and my kids love it! Rustic herb with the peppers and cheddar are a great combination! Also made this for a loved one who was homebound because it can last a few days and is easy to just heat up!
Date published: 2018-02-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by MMKearns from Love Rustic Chicken Wraps! This is a flavorful dinner that my whole family LOVES! We have made this several times, even using Magic Chicken and it's excellent!
Date published: 2017-11-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by SimplyRMichelle from Perfectly Seasoned Chicken I have no complaints....these wraps were PERFECT!!!! Extremely flavorful and not all the extra salt. Great in tortillas or topping for a fajita salad.
Date published: 2016-11-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by nefoodie from Quick, easy, and flavorful This recipe was a fun change of pace! I was hoping for left overs for lunch tomorrow, but my family came back for more!
Date published: 2016-09-06