Romaine Salad with Roasted Garlic Vinaigrette Recipe
This green salad with Roasted Garlic Vinaigrette is quick and easy. Homemade dressing makes all the difference.
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 18 ounces chopped Romaine lettuce
- 24 grape tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup shredded carrots
- Shaved or shredded Parmesan cheese
- Restaurant-style croutons
- No bake/cook
- In pint-size mason jar or small container with tight-fitting lid, combine first 4 ingredients; salt and pepper as desired. Seal well and shake until well combined and emulsion forms.
- Divide remaining ingredients among 6 salad plates; drizzle with dressing.
Makes 6 servings.
Make ahead: Prepare step 1 up to 2 days ahead; refrigerate.