Rockin Raspberry Gin Lemonade Recipe
Having a backyard bash or bridal shower? Make crisp, sweet-tart cocktails for the whole crowd!
- 4 liters club soda, chilled
- 2 cups lime gin
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 2 limes, thinly sliced
- Fresh raspberries for garnish, optional
- No bake/cook
- In a 2-gallon or larger beverage dispenser or punch bowl, combine first 4 ingredients; stir well to combine. Add sliced limes.
- Chill until ready to serve (do not freeze). Serve in glasses with ice, garnished with fresh raspberries if desired.
Makes 16 servings.