Rockin' Raspberry Coladas Recipe
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup coconut rum
- ½ cup pineapple rum cream
- ½ cup canned coconut milk
- 6 cups ice cubes
- Fresh pineapple chunks, fresh raspberries, mint leaves, optional
- Decorative toothpicks, optional
- No bake/cook
- In large (9 cup) blender, combine water and Rockin' Raspberry Frozen Drink Mix. Blend 10-15 seconds.
- Add next 3 ingredients and then ice. Blend on frozen drink mode (75 seconds) or until smooth and well combined. Serve in 6 hurricane glasses.
- For a cocktail garnish, thread pineapple, raspberries and mint on toothpicks, if desired.
Makes 6 servings.
Note: There is enough Rockin’ Raspberry Frozen Drink Mix to make a second batch.
Nutrition per Serving: Calories: 270 Total Fat: 3.5g Sat. Fat: 2.5g Cholest: 0mg Sodium: 15mg Carbs: 41g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 32g Protein: 0g