Robin's Nest Cake Recipe
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. softened cream cheese
- 1 cup water
- ¾ cup (1½ sticks) melted butter
- 1 (16 oz.) container chocolate frosting
- 1 (9.1 oz.) bottle decorative chocolate cupcake icing with tips
- 1 (10 oz.) pkg. malted milk robin eggs candies
Preheat oven to 350°. In medium bowl, combine cream cheese and Rhubarb Strawberry Fruit Spread; using an electric mixer on medium, mix until well combined. Prepare Absolutely Almond Pound Cake Mix™ according to package directions using water and butter.
Place half the pound cake batter in a greased Bundt® pan. Dollop with cream cheese mixture. Pour remaining batter in pan. Bake 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Remove from oven; cool 10 minutes in pan. Remove from pan; cool completely. Frost cake with chocolate frosting. Using the straight drawing tip on the decorative icing, draw lines all over cake, creating the look of a nest. Fill center of cake with robin eggs candies. Makes 12 servings.