Roasted Pork Loin with Balsamic Berry Sauce Recipe
- 1 (2 pound) boneless pork loin roast
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cups frozen mixed berries
- 1 tablespoon arrowroot powder
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Place roast in a shallow baking dish. Rub with oil and sprinkle with Citrus Herb Seasoning. Bake until internal temperature reaches 150°F on an instant-read food thermometer, about 40-45 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in small saucepan, combine berries, Aged Balsamic Vinegar of Modena, arrowroot and Onion Onion Seasoning. Bring to a simmer; reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove roast from oven and tent with aluminum foil. Let stand 5-10 minutes. Slice and serve topped with berry sauce.
Makes 6 servings.
Serve with Sautéed Green Beans recipe.Nutrition per Serving:
Calories: 320 Total Fat: 16g Sat. Fat: 4.5g Cholest: 105mg Sodium: 280mg Carbs: 10g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 3g Protein: 32g
Always check the labels of ingredients in recipes to confirm they are gluten-free, and ensure your space is free from other possible sources of gluten. Since ingredient formulas can change and vary among other brands, Tastefully Simple cannot ensure that prepared recipes will be gluten-free.