Roasted Chicken with Brussels Sprouts & Squash Recipe
- 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs (about 1¾ pounds)
- 4 cups cubed butternut squash (about 1½ pounds)
- 1 pound fresh Brussels sprouts, cut in half, quartered if large
- 1 medium shallot, sliced
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil; spray with no-stick cooking spray.
- Place chicken thighs on one half of baking sheet. Brush with 1 tablespoon Avocado Oil and sprinkle with Citrus Herb Seasoning.
- In large bowl, combine squash, Brussels sprouts, shallots, remaining 1 tablespoon Avocado Oil and Garlic Garlic Seasoning; toss to coat. Salt and pepper as desired. Spread on other half of baking sheet into a single layer.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until internal temperature of chicken thighs reaches 180°F on an instant-read food thermometer and veggies are tender.
Makes 6 servings.
Serve with a green salad.Nutrition per Serving: Calories: 310 Total Fat: 11g Sat. Fat: 2g Cholest: 140mg Sodium: 450mg Carbs: 21g Fiber: 5g Sugar: 4g Protein: 33g
Always check the labels of ingredients in recipes to confirm they are gluten-free, and ensure your space is free from other possible sources of gluten. Since ingredient formulas can change and vary among other brands, Tastefully Simple cannot ensure that prepared recipes will be gluten-free.