Roasted Chicken & Veggies Recipe
- 2 cups baby carrots, cut in half lengthwise
- 12 fresh Brussels sprouts, cut in half, quartered if large
- 3 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 small red onion, quartered, quarters cut in half
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Combine first 6 ingredients on baking sheet. Toss to coat. Sprinkle chicken thighs with Citrus Herb Seasoning. Place thighs over vegetables.
- Bake 20 minutes or until internal temperature of chicken reaches 165°F on an instant-read food thermometer and veggies are tender.
Makes 6 servings.
Serve with a green salad.
Wine Pairing: Chardonnay
Make Ahead & Freeze: Combine first 6 ingredients in a gallon freezer bag. Sprinkle chicken with Citrus Herb Seasoning and place in a quart freezer bag. Place both bags in a gallon freezer bag. Seal well, label and freeze. Continue with step 1.Nutrition per Serving: Calories: 280 Total Fat: 11g Sat. Fat: 2g Cholest: 140mg Sodium: 680mg Carbs: 13g Fiber: 4g Sugar: 5g Protein: 32g
Always check the labels of ingredients in recipes to confirm they are gluten-free, and ensure your space is free from other possible sources of gluten. Since ingredient formulas can change and vary among other brands, Tastefully Simple cannot ensure that prepared recipes will be gluten-free.