Rhubarb Strawberry Glazed Chicken Recipe
The classic summer flavors of strawberry and rhubarb combine with simple grilled chicken for a simple supper.
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1½ pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 6 pieces
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine first 4 ingredients and ½ teaspoon Ultimate Steak Seasoning. Microwave on HIGH 1 minute; whisk to combine. Set aside.
- Prepare grill to medium heat. Brush chicken with Roasted Garlic Infused Oil and sprinkle with remaining 1½ teaspoons Ultimate Steak Seasoning.
- Place chicken on grill. Grill, turning once, until internal temperature reaches 165°F on an instant-read food thermometer, about 10-12 minutes. Brush with glaze the last 3-4 minutes.
- Remove from grill. Brush with any remaining glaze.
Wine Pairing: Prosecco or Rosé.
Make Ahead & Freeze: Place step 1 ingredients in a quart freezer bag. Prepare step 2 and place in a gallon freezer bag. Place both bags in a gallon freezer bag. Seal well, label and freeze. Thaw completely. Prepare grill to medium heat and continue with step 3.
Nutrition per Serving:
Rated 4 out of 5 by Melissa Kirk TS from Savory with a little sweet This chicken came out perfect! A little sweet, a little savory and versatile! My son made it into a sandwich and I made the leftovers into lunch on a salad.
Date published: 2018-05-22