Rhubarb Strawberry Crostini Recipe
- 1 (12 ounce) can beer or club soda
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted, optional
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped cream cheese
- Sliced almonds, toasted, optional
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Prepare Bountiful Beer Bread Mix according to package directions using beer and butter.
- Keep oven on. Let bread cool. Slice into thin slices; cut slices in half and place on a baking sheet. Continue baking until lightly browned, about 8-10 minutes.
- Spread crostini with cream cheese and Rhubarb Strawberry Fruit Spread. Sprinkle with almonds, if desired.
Makes 12 servings.
Make Ahead: Prepare step 1 up to 1 day ahead. Cool completely and store in an airtight container. Continue with step 2 when ready to serve.