Dill Pickle Radish Salad Recipe
Apples and radishes make this unique sweet and spicy dish.
- ½ cup sour cream
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 10 thinly sliced red radishes
- 2 red delicious apples, quartered, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced
- No bake/cook
- In medium bowl, combine the first 4 ingredients; mix well.
- Add radishes, apples, and cucumbers; stir to coat. Pepper to taste.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Gagafool from Family loves this salad! Had these exact ingredients to use, and the dip mix I had yet to try. Made the dressing with Greek yogurt instead of sour cream, and took this salad to Easter dinner. Big hit!
Date published: 2016-04-06