Raspberry Jalapeño Margaritas Recipe
Rockin' Raspberry Frozen Drink Mix combined with jalapeño tequila and sparkling water.
- 2 tablespoons sea salt
- 1½ teaspoons chili powder
- Zest or 1 lime
- 1½ cups (12 ounces) jalapeño flavored tequila
- 2 (750 ml) bottles sparkling water, chilled (about 6 cups)
- Jalapeño slices, lime rind twists, optional
- No bake/cook
- In small shallow dish, combine first 3 ingredients. Wet the rims of 6 glasses; dip in salt mixture to coat rims. Set aside.
- In large pitcher, combine Rockin' Raspberry Frozen Frink Mix and tequila. Stir until dissolved. Stir in sparkling water.
- Place ice in glasses. Pour margarita mixture over ice. Garnish with jalapeño slices and lime twists, if desired.
Makes 6 servings.