Raspberry Chipotle Pulled Chicken Recipe
- 1½ pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- ½ cup reduced sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1½ cups quartered green grapes
- 1 small cucumber, chopped
- 6 Hawaiian sweet or Brioche hamburger buns, toasted
- Slow Cooker
- In 6-quart or larger multi-cooker, combine first 3 ingredients and 1 teaspoon Onion Onion Seasoning. Set multi-cooker to Pressure Cooker on HIGH for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, whisk together vinegar, honey, oil, Fiesta Party Seasoning and remaining 2 teaspoons Onion Onion Seasoning. Stir in grapes and cucumbers; set aside.
- When chicken is done, do a quick pressure release. Shred chicken in pot. Set multi-cooker to Sear/Sauté and HIGH. Add Raspberry Peach Chipotle Sauce and toss to coat. Simmer, stirring occasionally, until sauce thickens, about 4-5 minutes. Serve in toasted buns topped with grape salsa.
Makes 6 servings.
Serve with Summer Quinoa Salad.
Make Ahead & Freeze: Place step 1 ingredients in a gallon freezer bag. Seal well, label and freeze. Thaw completely. Continue with step 1.
Slow Cooker Option: Prepare as directed in a 5-quart or larger slow cooker. Cook on LOW 5-7 hours.
Wine Pairing: Chardonnay
Nutrition per Serving: Calories: 400 Total Fat: 9g Sat. Fat: 2.5g Cholest: 105mg Sodium: 530mg Carbs: 50g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 26g Protein: 31g