Raspberry Chipotle Glazed Burgers Recipe
Take supper outside with these grilled burgers bursting with raspberry flavor.
- 1½ pounds lean ground beef
- 7 ounces brie cheese, white rind removed, sliced
- 6 slices pancetta or bacon, cooked
- 6 brioche hamburger buns, toasted
- Arugula leaves, optional
- In medium bowl, combine first 2 ingredients; form into 6 patties.
- Prepare grill to medium heat. Place patties on grill. Grill, turning once, 5-6 minutes. Brush 2-3 times with Raspberry Peach Chipotle Sauce the last 3-4 minutes, turning occasionally, or until internal temperature reaches 165°F on an instant-read food thermometer. Top with cheese the last 1-2 minutes.
- Place burgers on buns. Top with cooked pancetta, arugula and additional Raspberry Peach Chipotle Sauce, if desired.
Wine Pairing: Rosé.
Make Ahead & Freeze: Prepare step 1. Place patties in a gallon freezer bag between sheets of wax paper. Seal well, label and freeze. Thaw completely. Continue with step 2.
For remix Raspberry Chipotle Quesadillas recipe: Place 2 burgers in a storage container. Refrigerate up to 2 days.
Note: Pancetta can be found in the deli section of the grocery store and typically comes pre-packaged in round slices. Cook in a skillet to desired doneness similar to bacon.
Nutrition per Serving: Calories: 620 Fat: 36g Sodium: 1,080mg Carbs: 38g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 15g Protein: 36g