Raspberry Chicken Pizza Recipe
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 medium red onion, sliced ½-inch thick
- 1½ (8.8 ounce) packages original Naan flatbread (3)
- 4 ounces soft goat cheese or 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup fresh arugula leaves
- Prepare grill to medium heat. Sprinkle chicken and onions with Ultimate Steak Seasoning. Let stand 10 minutes.
- Place chicken and onions on grill. Grill, turning once, until internal temperature of chicken reaches 165°F on an instant-read food thermometer, about 10-12 minutes, and onions are desired doneness. Remove from grill; cool slightly and chop.
- Reduce grill to medium-low heat. Spread Naan flatbreads with Tangy Raspberry Dipping Sauce. Top with chopped chicken and onions. Break up goat cheese into desired size pieces and sprinkle over flatbreads.
- Place flatbreads on grill. Grill until cheese is softened and crust is golden brown, about 5-6 minutes or until desired doneness.
Makes 6 servings.
Serve with a green salad.
Make Ahead & Freeze: Prepare step 1 and place in a gallon freezer bag. Place Naan flatbreads in a gallon freezer bag. Place Tangy Raspberry Dipping Sauce in a quart freezer bag. Place all bags in a gallon freezer bag. Seal well, label and freeze. Thaw completely. Prepare grill to medium heat and continue with step 2.
Wine Pairing: Red Blend
Nutrition per Serving: Calories: 370 Total Fat: 13g Sat. Fat: 4g Cholest: 65mg Sodium: 1,030mg Carbs: 38g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 9g Protein: 26g