Rainbow Pasta Salad Recipe
Plan to make Rainbow Salad on St. Patrick's Day, because it’s truly scrumptious.
- 8 ounces short cut pasta of choice
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream
- 4 cups mixed chopped veggies (cabbage, onion, carrots, pea pods, peppers, tomato, herbs, radishes)
- 2 (6 ounce) pepperoni links, sliced
- 1 (4 ounce) can black olives, drained
- 4 ounces shredded cheese
- Prepare pasta according to package directions to al dente. Rinse with cold water; drain well.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream and Dill Pickle Dip Mix; whisk until well combined.
- Add pasta and remaining ingredients. Toss to coat. Refrigerate 1-2 hours to blend flavors.
Rated 5 out of 5 by bjdonovan from Great Salad I was very skeptical about this salad. My brother who doesn't care for pasta salad even went for seconds!
Date published: 2015-08-17