Rachel Sandwich with Spiced Apple Recipe
You will be surprised that the secret ingredient in this sandwich is a bit of Spiced Apple Berry Sauce. It’s Fantastic!
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 2 slices rye bread
- 1 thick slice Swiss cheese
- 2 ounces deli turkey
- ¼ cup prepared creamy coleslaw
- Butter the outside of bread slices, then layer in remaining ingredients.
- In medium skillet over medium heat, cook sandwich, turning once, until bread is toasty and cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately.