Pull-Apart Cheesy Pizza Sliders Recipe
- 12 dinner rolls (slider size), cut in half
- 1 (28 ounce) can petite diced tomatoes, drained
- 2 cups shredded whole milk mozzarella & provolone cheese blend, divided
- 1 cup diced pepperoni slices (about 3 ounces)
- 8 ounces hot or mild Italian sausage, cooked and crumbled (1½ cups)
- ¼ cup butter
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease a 13x9-inch baking dish. Place bottom half of buns in dish.
- In medium bowl, mix together drained tomatoes and Cheesy Pizza Warm Dip Mix; spread over bottom buns. Layer with 1 cup cheese, pepperoni, sausage, remaining 1 cup cheese and top half of buns.
- In small microwave-safe bowl, combine butter and Makin' Magic Chicken Seasoning. Microwave on HIGH 30 seconds or until butter is melted. Let stand 1 minute. Brush over tops of buns. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Cover with aluminum foil. Bake 25 minutes. Remove foil; continue baking until tops are lightly browned and cheese is melted, about 5 minutes.
Makes 6 servings.
Serve with a green salad.
Make Ahead & Freeze: Prepare through step 3 in a freezer-safe 13x9-inch baking pan. Cover with plastic wrap and then aluminum foil. Seal well, label and freeze. Thaw completely. Preheat oven to 375°F. Remove foil and plastic wrap. Recover with foil. Continue with step 4.
Wine Pairing: Pinot Noir
Nutrition per Serving: Calories: 610 Total Fat: 39g Sat. Fat: 19g Cholest: 100mg Sodium: 1,880mg Carbs: 40g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 8g Protein: 25g