Pull-Apart Cheesy Garlic Bread Recipe
This bread is so ooey, gooey, yummy, you won’t be able to stop eating it.
- 1 large unsliced round bread loaf
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Using a serated knife, gently cut loaf of bread lengthwise and then widthwise without cutting through to the bottom crust, creating 1-inch squares. Place bread on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- In small bowl, combine melted butter and Garlic Garlic Seasoning; salt and pepper as desired. Generously brush butter mixture all over inside and outside of bread.
- Insert cheese between cuts in bread. Cover with foil and bake 15 minutes. Remove foil; continue baking 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden brown.
Makes 6 servings.Nutrition per Serving:
Calories: 510 Total Fat: 24g Sat. Fat: 13g Cholest: 60mg Sodium: 1,070mg Carbs: 57g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 4g Protein: 18g
Rated 5 out of 5 by MomAtHome from The family loved it This was super easy and oh-so-delish. It would also be good with some spaghetti sauce on the side for dipping.
Date published: 2018-08-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by JMSTribe from Wowzer! This recipe is for bread and cheese, so of course it's good :-) It makes a pretty presentation too - your family and or guests will be impressed.
Date published: 2018-07-26