Pub Snack Mix Recipe
If you're craving a snack with a kick, give this Pub Snack Mix a try - perfect for parties or a backyard bash.
- 1 (10 ounce) container deluxe mixed nuts
- 3 cups sesame oat bran sticks
- 3 cups garlic rye chips
- 3 cups pretzel sticks
- 1 (5 ounce) bag dry-roasted and salted edamame
- 1 (5 ounce) bag wasabi peas
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- ¼-½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 250°F. In large roasting pan, combine first 6 ingredients. Set aside.
- In small bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Drizzle over snack mix; toss to coat well.
- Bake 45-60 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes. Cool completely. Store in an airtight container.