Potato Packets Recipe
- Heavy-duty aluminum foil
- 5-6 large russet potatoes, thinly sliced
- ½ cup cold butter, cut into thin slices
- Thinly sliced onion, optional
- Prepare grill to medium heat. Spray 6 large sheets of foil with no-stick cooking spray.
- Divide potatoes among sheets of foil. Top with butter slices and sprinkle with desired amount of Onion Onion Seasoning, Garlic Garlic Seasoning, and Seasoned Salt. Top with sliced onions, if desired.
- Bring together 2 opposite sides of foil; seal edges, making a ½-inch fold. Fold again, allowing space for heat circulation. Fold each side to seal.
- Place pockets on grill. Grill, turning and flipping occasionally, until potatoes are tender, about 30-40 minutes.