Pork & Veggie Stir Fry Recipe
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1½ pounds pork tenderloin or pork loin, thinly sliced
- 5 cups chopped assorted low carb veggies (broccoli, mushrooms, sugar snap peas, carrots, bell peppers)
- 1 cup unsalted chicken broth or stock
- 3 tablespoons coconut aminos or soy free reduced sodium tamari sauce
- 2 tablespoons arrowroot powder or cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- ¼-½ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, optional
- 2 (10 ounce) packages prepared frozen riced cauliflower
- In large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add pork, Onion Onion Seasoning and Garlic Garlic Seasoning. Sauté 3-4 minutes.
- Add veggies. Cover and cook, stirring occasionally, 2-3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients. Stir into skillet. Toss until sauce is thickened and desired consistency, about 1 minute.
- Serve over prepared riced cauliflower.
Reserve 1 serving for Day 11 lunch before serving.
Makes 4 servings + 1 leftover serving.
Make Ahead & Freeze: Place step 1 ingredients in a gallon freezer bag. Combine step 3 ingredients except arrowroot powder in a quart freezer bag. Place both bags in a gallon freezer bag. Seal well, label and freezer with riced cauliflower. Thaw completely. Continue with step 1.Nutrition per Serving: Calories: 330 Total Fat: 12g Sat. Fat: 2.5g Cholest: 85mg Sodium: 630mg Carbs: 17g Fiber: 5g Sugar: 9g Protein: 37g
Always check the labels of ingredients in recipes to confirm they are gluten-free, and ensure your space is free from other possible sources of gluten. Since ingredient formulas can change and vary among other brands, Tastefully Simple cannot ensure that prepared recipes will be gluten-free.