Popcorn Chicken Spinach Salad Recipe
- 1 (25.5 ounce) package frozen popcorn chicken
- 16 ounces fresh baby spinach leaves
- 6 large eggs, hard-boiled and sliced
- 3 medium tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1½ cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup diced red onion, optional
- Restaurant-style croutons, optional
- Prepare chicken according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, whisk together Honey Dijon Vinaigrette, Bacon Pepper Jam and Garlic Pepper Seasoning.
- In large bowl, toss remaining ingredients with dressing. Divide among 6 dinner plates. Serve topped with chicken.
Makes 6 servings.
Serving suggestion: Chop popcorn chicken and toss with salad. Place in extra-large flour tortilla wraps, roll up burrito-style and serve as a wrap.
Make ahead & freeze: Prepare step 2; place in quart freezer bag. Place cheese in a quart freezer bag. Combine both bags in a gallon freezer bag. Seal well, label and freeze with chicken package. Thaw only freezer bag completely (not chicken). Continue with step 1.