Balsamic Glazed Salmon Recipe
- 1 (1½ pound) salmon fillet
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Prepare grill to medium heat. Brush salmon fillet with Avocado Oil; sprinkle with 2 teaspoons Citrus Herb Seasoning. Set aside.
- In small bowl, combine remaining ingredients and remaining 1 teaspoon Citrus Herb Seasoning.
- Place salmon on grill, skin-side-up. Grill, turning over when flesh is nicely browned, until internal temperature reaches 145°F on an instant-read food thermometer, about 10 minutes per inch of thickness.
- Brush with glaze the last 2-3 minutes of grilling.
Makes 6 servings.
Serve with grilled asparagus.
Make Ahead & Freeze: Prepare step 1. Place in a gallon freezer bag. Combine step 2 ingredients in a quart freezer bag. Place both bags in a gallon freezer bag. Seal well, label and freeze. Thaw completely. Prepare grill to medium heat and continue with step 3.Nutrition per Serving: Calories: 200 Total Fat: 10g Sat. Fat: 1.5g Cholest: 60mg Sodium: 280mg Carbs: 4g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 1g Protein: 22g
Always check the labels of ingredients in recipes to confirm they are gluten-free, and ensure your space is free from other possible sources of gluten. Since ingredient formulas can change and vary among other brands, Tastefully Simple cannot ensure that prepared recipes will be gluten-free.