Pizzeria Flatbread Recipe
- ¾ cup warm water
- 4 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 2-3 ripe tomatoes, sliced
- 8 oz. sliced fresh mozzarella cheese, slices cut in half
- 1/3 cup fresh basil leaves, torn up
- 1-2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 375°. Prepare Sun-Dried Tomato Flatbread Mix according to package directions through 30 minute rest using water and 3 Tbsp. oil. On lightly flour surface roll out dough into a 15 x 10-inch rectangle; transfer to a large, greased baking sheet.
Continue with package directions. Remove from oven; turn oven heat to broil. Top flatbread with tomato and cheese slices; sprinkle with Pizzeria Seasoning and drizzle with remaining 1 Tbsp. oil.
Place in oven about 6 inches from boiler; broil 2-4 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden. Remove from oven and top with basil and Parmesan cheese. Cut into 12 squares.