Piña Colada Trifle Recipe
Taste all the sweet tropical flavors of a piña colada - in a trifle!
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 large egg
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- Pinapple chunks
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 cup toasted coconut
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In medium mixing bowl, combine Citrus Glazed Pineapple Cake Mix Packet 1 with next 2 ingredients; blend well. Spread batter into a greased, parchment-lined 13x9-inch baking pan.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool completely. Remove from pan and cut into 1-inch cubes; set aside.
- Fold Citrus Glazed Pineapple Cake Mix Packet 2 into non-dairy whipped topping.
- In 4 parfait glasses, layer cake, fruit, whipped topping and toasted coconut.
Makes 4 mini trifles.