Pina Colada No-Bake Cheesecake Recipe
This simple, no-bake cheesecake is packed with delicious pina colada flavors.
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple slices, drained, reserve juice
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream, divided
- 4 tablespoons powdered sugar, divided
- 1 prepared graham cracker pie crust
- ½ cup sweetened flaked coconut
- ¼ cup sliced almonds
- No bake/cook
- In small saucepan, combine reserved juice and enough water to make ½ cup. Sprinkle with gelatin; let rest 1 minute. Cook over low heat 2-3 minutes or until gelatin is completely dissolved, whisking occasionally. Set aside to cool.
- In medium bowl, combine cream cheese and Coconut Cream Pie Cheese Ball Mix; set aside. Cut pineapple into small pieces.
- In large bowl, combine 1½ cups whipping cream and 3 tablespoons sugar; using an electric mixer on high, beat until stiff peaks form. Gradually beat in cream cheese mixture; slowly drizzle and beat in gelatin until mixture is smooth. Stir in pineapple. Pour into graham crust; refrigerate 3-4 hours or overnight.
- In medium non-stick skillet, over medium heat, place coconut and almonds. Stir frequently to prevent burning, until coconut and almonds are lightly browned about 2-3 minutes. Cool.
- When ready to serve, in medium bowl, combine remaining ½ cup whipping cream and 1 tablespoon sugar; using an electric mixer on high, beat until stiff peaks form. Cut cheesecake into wedges and top with a dollop of whipped cream, coconut and almonds.
Makes 6 servings.