Pimento Cheeseburgers Recipe
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped cream cheese
- 1½ pounds lean ground beef
- 6 brioche hamburger buns
- Lettuce, tomato slices, red onion slices
- In small bowl, prepare Cheddar Pimento Cheese Ball Mix according to package directions using whipped cream cheese; set aside.
- Prepare grill to medium heat. Combine ground beef with Garlic Garlic Seasoning, Onion Onion Seasoning and Seasoned Salt. Form into 6 patties.
- Place patties on grill. Grill, turning once, until internal temperature reaches 165°F on an instant-read food thermometer, about 8-10 minutes. Place buns on grill to toast, about 30-60 seconds.
- Place lettuce, tomatoes, onions and burgers on bottom bun. Top with pimento cheese and top bun.
Makes 6 servings.
Serve with Sí Sí Tomato & Cucumber Salad recipe.
Make Ahead & Freeze: Prepare step 2. Place patties in a gallon freezer bag between sheets of wax paper. Place unopened packet Cheddar Pimento Cheese Ball Mix in bag. Seal well, label and freeze. Thaw completely. Continue with step 1.
Wine Pairing: Pinot NoirNutrition per Serving: Calories: 530 Total Fat: 32g Sat. Fat: 14g Cholest: 135mg Sodium: 900mg Carbs: 32g Fiber: 3g Sugar: 8g Protein: 28g