Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Spaghetti Squash Recipe
- 3 small or 2 large spaghetti squash
- 1 small green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (6 ounce) package petite button mushrooms, sliced
- 1½ pounds boneless beef sirloin steak, thinly sliced, slices chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, cubed
- 6-8 slices provolone cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Cut squash in half lengthwise (cut halves in half if large). Scoop out seeds. Place squash halves on a baking sheet, face up. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon Roasted Garlic Infused Oil and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon Seasoned Salt. Bake 45 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in large skillet, heat remaining 1 tablespoon Roasted Garlic Infused Oil over medium-high heat. Add peppers, onions, mushrooms and Garlic Garlic Seasoning. Sauté 3-4 minutes.
- Add beef and remaining 1 teaspoon Seasoned Salt to skillet. Continue sautéing until beef is lightly browned. Stir in cream cheese and Rustic Herb Seasoning. Continue cooking until cheese is melted.
- Remove squash from oven. Turn oven to broil on HIGH setting. Carefully pull a fork across squash to create strands. Top each squash half with meat mixture and provolone cheese slices. Place back in oven and broil until cheese is melted and bubbly.
Makes 6 servings.
Serve with a green salad.
Alternative Microwave Method: Place squash halves, upside-down, in a shallow dish. Add a small amount of water to dish. Microwave on HIGH 15 minutes or until strands can easily be removed. Remove squash from microwave.Nutrition per Serving: Calories: 450 Total Fat: 32g Sat. Fat: 15g Cholest: 130mg Sodium: 1,080mg Carbs: 11g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 5g Protein: 35g
Always check the labels of ingredients in recipes to confirm they are gluten-free, and ensure your space is free from other possible sources of gluten. Since ingredient formulas can change and vary among other brands, Tastefully Simple cannot ensure that prepared recipes will be gluten-free.