Pesto Grilled Veggie Kabobs Recipe
- ¼ cup water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 cups assorted veggies such as cubed zucchini or summer squash, broccoli florets, whole button mushrooms, cubed assorted bell peppers, cubed red onion
- 4-6 skewers, soaked in water 30 minutes if wooden
- In small microwave-safe dish, combine Dried Tomato & Garlic Pesto Mix and water. Microwave on HIGH 30 seconds. Whisk in olive oil. Set aside.
- Thread desired vegetables on skewers in desired pattern.
- Prepare grill to medium heat. Brush kabobs with pesto oil. Place kabobs on grill. Grill, turning occasionally and brushing with pesto oil, about 6-8 minutes or until desired doneness.
Makes 4 servings.
Make Ahead: Prepare through step 2. Place in separate storage containers. Refrigerate up to 1 day.Nutrition per Serving: Calories: 100 Total Fat: 7g Sat. Fat: 1g Cholest: 0mg Sodium: 40mg Carbs: 8g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 3g Protein: 3g
Always check the labels of ingredients in recipes to confirm they are gluten-free, and ensure your space is free from other possible sources of gluten. Since ingredient formulas can change and vary among other brands, Tastefully Simple cannot ensure that prepared recipes will be gluten-free.