Perfectly Pumpkin Pancakes Recipe
Enjoy the sweet taste of autumn with these warm pumpkin pancakes, perfect for breakfast or brunch.
- 2 large eggs
- 1½ cups milk
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2-3 tablespoons water
- Chopped nuts, whipped cream, fresh fruit, optional
- In a large bowl, combine Pumpkin Bread & Maple Glaze Mix packet 1 with eggs and milk; fold in white chocolate chips.
- Ladle onto a greased, preheated griddle. Turn pancakes once they puff and start to bubble.
- For glaze, in small bowl, combine Pumpkin Bread & Maple Glaze Mix packet 2 with melted butter and water. Drizzle immediately over warm pancakes. Serve topped with chopped nuts, whipped cream or fresh fruit if desired.