Pepperoni Ravioli Pizza Bake Recipe
Serve up a pizza a little different with this Pepperoni Ravioli Pizza Bake.
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 (25 ounce) package frozen or refrigerated cheese ravioli, thawed if frozen
- 1 (5 ounce) package mini pepperoni slices
- 1½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a greased 3-quart baking dish, combine crushed tomatoes, Mama Mia™ Marinara Sauce Mix and Garlic Garlic™ Seasoning. Stir in ravioli and pepperoni. Top with cheese.
- Bake, covered, 30 minutes. Remove cover; continue baking 15 minutes. Remove from oven and let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Makes 6 servings. Serve with a garden salad and garlic toast.
Make Ahead & Freeze: Combine first 3 ingredients and pepperoni slices in a gallon resealable freezer bag. Seal well, label and freeze. Thaw completely. Prepare as directed above.
Rated 5 out of 5 by FarmersWife from Everyone Ate - 5 Stars. Any meal that everyone eats earns a top rating in my book. I used sausage instead of pepperoni and added extra sauce. I think this would be equally delicious with your favorite mixing toppings mixed in (green peppers, onions, mushrooms).
Date published: 2019-11-14
Rated 4 out of 5 by MelissaKirkTS from Easy dish and kid-friendly! This dish came together super quick, which is always a bonus when you have hungry kids who have been swimming all day! They especially loved the mini pepperoni. No complaints when this was served and every bite was eaten. I topped this ravioli bake with a fresh chopped mild banana pepper before baking then fresh chopped basil and parsley before serving.
Date published: 2016-08-29