Pecan Coconut Caramel Dessert Pizza Recipe
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 large egg
- ½ cup butter, melted and cooled
- ½ cup sweetened coconut flakes
- ½ cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 (2.5 ounce) package pecan pieces (about ½ cup)
- 30 maraschino cherries, halved
- Combine first 2 ingredients. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, whisk egg. Add Caramel Cookie Brittle Mix and butter; stir vigorously until smooth.
- On foil-lined and greased, 13-inch round (pizza) pan place dough in center. Cover with wax paper; press with hands to edges of pan. Carefully remove waxed paper. Bake 17-19 minutes. Cool 20 minutes; invert to remove foil. Cool completely.
- Meanwhile, place coconut on baking sheet and place in oven; toast for 5-6 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool.
- Spread prepared cheese ball mixture over cooled brittle crust. Top with half of the coconut, layer on the chips, pecans and cherries. Top with remaining coconut and drizzle with Creamy Caramel Sauce. Cut into squares and serve.
Makes 8-10 servings.