Peanut Butter Blossoms Recipe
- ¾ cup creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup 2% milk
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 22 chocolate kisses, unwrapped
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, combine Peanut Butter Bliss Cookie Mix and peanut butter. Mix with a fork until small crumbles form.
- Add milk; stir well to form dough ball. Roll into 1½-inch balls. Place sugar in a shallow bowl. Roll dough balls in sugar. Place 2 inches apart on a greased large baking sheet.
- Bake 13-15 minutes. Remove from oven. Immediately press chocolate kisses into center of cookies. Cookies will crack. Let cool on pan 1 minute. Transfer to a cooling rack; cool completely. Store in an airtight container.
Makes about 22 cookies.
Make Ahead & Freeze: Prepare through step 2. Place between sheets of Press 'n Seal® plastic, sealing around each dough ball. Place sheets of dough in a gallon freezer bag. Seal well, label and freeze. Thaw completely. Continue with step 3.
Nutrition per Serving: Calories: 150 Total Fat: 6g Sat. Fat: 2g Cholest: 0mg Sodium: 95mg Carbs: 21g Fiber: <1g Sugar: 13g Protein: 4g