Peach Raspberry Tartlets Recipe
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 (1.9 ounce) packages frozen mini phyllo shells, thawed
- 30 fresh raspberries
- No bake/cook
- In medium bowl, using an electric mixer on high, whip heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- In another medium bowl, vigorously combine cream cheese and Peach Raspberry Cheese Ball Mix. Fold in whipped cream.
- Transfer mixture into a gallon freezer bag. Cut off corner and pipe into phyllo shells. Top with raspberries. Refrigerate 30 minutes or until ready to serve.
Nutrition per Serving:
Calories: 60 Total Fat: 4g Sat. Fat: 2.5g Cholest: 15mg Sodium: 35mg Carbs: 5g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 2g Protein: 1g