Peach Berry Summer Sangria Recipe
Stir up this sparkling sun-kissed sangria, sweetened with sliced peaches and berries.
- 1 (750 ml) bottle pinot grigio wine
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen sliced peaches
- 1-2 cups fresh strawberries and/or raspberries
- 1 liter club soda
- Lemon-lime soda to taste, optional
- No bake/cook
- In a gallon-size pitcher, combine first 2 ingredients; stir to dissolve. Add peaches and berries.
- Refrigerate 2-12 hours. Immediately before serving, stir in club soda.
- Pour into glasses filled with ice. Top with an additional splash of lemon-lime soda, if desired.
Makes 8 servings.