Pasta Salad on a Stick Recipe
All the delicious parts of a pasta salad on a stick - simple and fun!
- 24 refrigerated or frozen cheese tortellinis
- 24 grape tomatoes
- 24 fresh ciliegine mozzarella balls, drained (about 8 ounces)
- 24 jumbo black olives (about a 5.75 ounce can)
- 24 (6-inch) bamboo skewers
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Prepare tortellini according to package directions. Rinse with cold water until cooled; drain well.
- Place tortellini, tomatoes, mozzarella balls and olives on skewers.
- In small bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients. Drizzle over skewers.
Makes 24 kabobs.
Make Ahead: Prepare through step 3. Store in an airtight container and refrigerate up to 1 day ahead.