Overnight Chia Breakfast Pudding Recipe
- ½ cup canned light coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- ¼ teaspoon gluten-free vanilla extract, optional
- Dash Kosher salt
- ⅓ cup fresh berries (blackberries, raspberries, strawberries), chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped walnuts, toasted
- In a wide-mouth half-pint mason jar or storage container, combine first 5 ingredients; stir to combine.
- Cover and seal well. Refrigerate at least 6 hours.
- Stir. Serve topped with fresh fruit and walnuts, if desired.
Makes 1 serving.
Note: Pudding can be prepared and refrigerated up to 5 days.Nutrition per Serving: Calories: 300 Total Fat: 25g Sat. Fat: 8g Cholest: 0mg Sodium: 170mg Carbs: 18g Fiber: 14g Sugar: 2g Protein: 9g
Always check the labels of ingredients in recipes to confirm they are gluten-free, and ensure your space is free from other possible sources of gluten. Since ingredient formulas can change and vary among other brands, Tastefully Simple cannot ensure that prepared recipes will be gluten-free.