Orange Avocado Dressing Recipe
- 1 medium orange or 2 clementine oranges, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 ripe avocado, pitted, peeled and roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro or parsley
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Water as needed
- In blender or food processor, combine first 5 ingredients; blend until smooth.
- With blender running, slowly drizzle in oil; add water, 1 tablespoon at a time, until desired consistency is reached.
- Refrigerate in a container with a tight fitting lid up to 1 week.
Makes 8 (2 tablespoon) servings.Nutrition per Serving: Calories: 70 Total Fat: 6g Sat. Fat: 1g Cholest: 0mg Sodium: 85mg Carbs: 4g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 2g Protein: 0g
Always check the labels of ingredients in recipes to confirm they are gluten-free, and ensure your space is free from other possible sources of gluten. Since ingredient formulas can change and vary among other brands, Tastefully Simple cannot ensure that prepared recipes will be gluten-free.