One Pot Pesto Linguine Recipe
Wish you could enjoy the fresh flavors of pesto pasta year-round? It’s easier than you think!
- 1½ pounds lean ground beef
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 2½ cups water
- 12 ounces linguine pasta, broken in half
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese, optional
- In large saucepan with lid or Dutch oven over medium-high heat, cook and crumble ground beef, onions and 2 teaspoons Ultimate Steak Seasoning until no longer pink, about 6-8 minutes; drain off liquid.
- Stir in tomatoes, water, Dried Tomato & Garlic Pesto Mix and remaining 1 teaspoon Ultimate Steak Seasoning until combined. Stir in pasta; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer, covered, 15-20 minutes or until pasta is tender, stirring occasionally to break up pasta. Add additional water if pasta becomes too dry. Remove from heat; stir in Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Serve with a green salad and garlic toast.
Wine Pairing: Chianti
Nutrition per Serving: (does not include optional cheese)
Calories: 500 Total Fat: 18g Sat. Fat: 7g Cholest: 75mg Sodium: 770mg Carbs: 54g Fiber: 5g Sugar: 8g Protein: 31g
Rated 5 out of 5 by fanofdips from excellent quick dinner I skip the linguini and use spaghetti squash. Healthier for you and just as delicious.
Date published: 2019-01-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by foodieforlife from Sooo Easy! My husband was craving spaghetti. It wasn't high on my list of dishes to make, so when I saw this, I thought he would like it. It was a huge hit. So easy, very tasty and if you serve with a salad and bread, you could feed a crowd.
Date published: 2018-09-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by Brenda25 from Amazingly Simple & Delicious This super simple meal was a perfect way to utilize our garden tomatoes. It was a hit by everyone in the family including our pickiest eater.
Date published: 2018-09-15