No-Beer Beer Bread Recipe
Beer bread without alcohol? It might sound like a contradiction but you'll love it!
- 1½ cups water or non-alcoholic beer
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 375°F. In large bowl combine first 4 ingredients; stir for 20-30 seconds. Do not over mix; batter will be lumpy.
- Spread batter into a greased 9x5-inch loaf pan. Pour melted butter on top. Bake 50-55 minutes until loaf is golden brown.
- Cool completely before serving. Cut into slices or cubes and serve with fondue.
Makes 14 servings.