Nana's Peach Cobbler Recipe
Crumbles of warm cake and sweetness of peaches topped off with a scoop of ice cream.
- 1 (21 ounce) can peach pie filling or filling of choice
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- 1 large egg
- Whipped cream or ice cream, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spread pie filling in the bottom of a greased 8x8-inch baking dish.
- In medium bowl, combine Nana's Apple Cake Mix, butter and egg until crumbly. Sprinkle over pie filling.
- Bake 55-60 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve warm with whipped cream or ice cream, if desired.
Makes 9 servings.
Nutrition per Serving: Calories: 310 Total Fat: 6g Sat. Fat: 3.5g Cholest: 35mg Sodium: 270mg Carbs: 62g Fiber: <1g Sugar: 47g Protein: 3g