Mushroom Turkey Wrap Recipe
- 2 servings leftover Shallot Tarragon Mushroom Turkey Burgers (link to recipe in directions)
- 6-8 leftover Grilled Herb Potato Wedges (link to recipe in directions)
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- ½ ripe avocado, pitted, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup shredded green lettuce
- ½ cup shredded Cheddar cheese, optional
- 2-3 extra-large flour tortilla wraps
- No bake/cook
This is a leftover recipe for Shallot Tarragon Mushroom Turkey Burgers and Grilled Herb Potato Wedges.
- Chop turkey burgers, mushrooms, onions and potatoes into bite-size pieces.
- In medium bowl, combine mayonnaise and mustard; salt and pepper as desired. Stir in all ingredients except tortillas; toss to coat.
- Divide between tortillas and roll up burrito-style. Cut in half.
Makes 2-3 servings.
Work Lunch Suggestion: Prepare through step 2. Place in 2-3 storage containers. Refrigerate up to 1 day. Continue with step 3.