Mushroom Kabobs Recipe
- 2 (6 ounce) packages fresh petite button mushrooms
- ½ (14 ounce) package frozen pearl onions, thawed
- 1/3 cup butter, melted, or olive oil
- 6-8 wooden skewers, soaked in water 30 minutes
- Prepare grill to medium heat. Thread mushrooms and onions on skewers in desired pattern.
- In small bowl, combine remaining ingredients; salt and pepper as desired. Brush on kabobs.
- Place kabobs on grill. Grill, turning occasionally and brushing with garlic mixture, until golden brown and desired doneness, about 4-5 minutes.
Makes 6 servings.