Monster Cheese Ball Recipe
Kids will love this super cute, scary-delicious monster cheese ball.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened*
- Hot fudge sauce, room temperature
- Melted white chocolate or white frosting
- 2 chocolate sandwich cookies
- 2 chocolate chips
- 2-3 apples, thinly sliced
- Graham crackers, optional
- In medium bowl, combine cream cheese and Warm Apple Pie Dip Mix. Chill 2 hours or until firm.
- Shape into a ball. Cover with room temperature fudge sauce.
- To make the monster's mouth, pipe on melted white chocolate or white frosting. To make the eyes, stand two chocolate sandwich cookies on top of the cheese ball. Use a chocolate chip to make each "pupil."
- Serve on a plate with apple slices and/or graham crackers.
Makes 12 servings.
*Lighten it up: Use light cream cheese instead. Fat-free will not set up properly.